- UNFI Recalls Its Woodstock Frozen Organic Grilled Red Peppers Because of Possible Health Risk
- In Cooperation with ADM Milling Co., Hometown Food Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific Lot Codes Pillsbury® Best Bread Flour Due to Possible Health Risk
- Frito-Lay Issues Voluntary Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Lay’s Lightly Salted Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
Those are three recent entries in the FDA’s Recalls, Market Withdrawals & Safety Alerts database.
With the Preventive Controls rule, FSMA shifts the industry’s approach to food safety from reactive to preventive. It requires companies to identify all food safety risks and take steps to mitigate them before they cause problems. Preventing contamination requires understanding how-to effectively collect and remove all contaminants before they become widely dispersed.
To help you achieve this goal, we’re hosting a free webinar on July 25 at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET. In the webinar, Nilfisk cleaning experts Paul Albrecht and Mike Summers will cover:
- Areas of the facility beyond direct food contact surfaces
- Maintenance equipment and tools to prevent contamination
- Training and tips to increase employee compliance
- Q&A time to discuss specific issues