Thanks to all our warehousing and supply chain customers and prospects for making PROMAT 2019 a great success!
This year, we brought back our complete CLEAN FLEET of industrial floor scrubbers, sweepers and vacuums that will provide the best cleaning solutions for any manufacturing, warehouse or storage area environment.
In case you missed the event, here’s a look back at booth #N6907 and a quick recap on the products highlighted:
Industrial vacuums that easily integrate with process machines to provide source capture of fine dust and make daily cleaning in production areas fast and hassle-free.
- GD5, this battery vacuum cleaner is ideal for use in areas that don’t have electrical hookups, such as stacks in large warehouses. This vacuum can clean for up to 60 minutes, which makes it perfect for cleaning under storage racks; removing dust from overhead ducts, walls and utility pipes.
- VHT 437EXP, safely collects explosive dust in general cleaning and process-integrated applications.
- T63 quickly removes dirt, debris, and liquids. Its efficient operation makes daily cleaning in production areas and process manufacturing fast and hassle-free.
- S2, designed to meet a wide range of industrial cleaning challenges is a great alternative for your warehousing or distribution area.
Industrial Floor Sweepers which will help you pick up debris while keeping dust under control. Our range offers dust-free sweeping for any size application and for both indoor and outdoor tasks. They are designed to deliver high productivity under tough working conditions.
- SW8000, with a 2-meter-wide sweeping path, the ride-on SW8000 cleans large warehouses in a fraction of the time compared to a traditional sweeper. This machine features Clear-View™ design and DustGuard™ technology, along with an optional HEPA filter, for the most advanced dust control available.
- TERRA 28B, with its 28” sweep path and specially designed main broom, you can clean up to 20,000 sq. ft. of carpet per hour.
Industrial Floor scrubbers assure maximum hygiene in minimum time around production areas. Floors are deep-cleaned and dried in one single pass, even in small and congested areas.
- SC750, these low-maintenance walk-behind scrubbers provide high productivity with low water and detergent usage.
- SC6000 is a compact ride-on scrubber with a large battery capacity that increases runtime by 30% compared to similar machines.
Industrial Sweeper/scrubbers fuse high performance debris-collection systems with powerful scrub decks. Sweeping and scrubbing in a single pass will nearly cut in half the time spent using separate machines. You’ll nearly double your floor cleaning productivity!
- CS7010, as the industry’s first hybrid and ePower™ Drive Combination Sweeper–Scrubber, the CS7010 slashes your total cost of ownership via best-in-class battery life, increased fuel economy, and unparalleled efficiency.
We’ll be back at the PROMAT show in 2021! Check back for more information and free expo passes to our upcoming trade shows.