- Local Farmers Assist Fire Crews During Fire at Agassiz Dairy Farm
- Firefighters Attend Baghouse Fire at Metal Refinery in Whiting, Indiana
- Fire Crews Respond to Dust Explosion at Toyota Facility in San Antonio
Those are the three most recent entries in the Combustible Dust Incident Database. They all took place within the last week.
Combustible dust is present in many industries (check out these 15 examples). It poses not only safety risks, but also compliance issues. Especially with the release of NFPA 652, both OSHA and insurance companies are requiring companies across industries to take combustible dust risks seriously and become compliant as quickly as possible.
To help you achieve this goal, we’re hosting a free webinar on October 10 at 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST. In the webinar, Nilfisk combustible dust experts Norman Nowosinski and Terry Oelkers will provide:
- A breakdown of 5 misunderstood issues surrounding combustible dust
- Critical housekeeping tips and recommendations, as they pertain to Nilfisk’s first-hand experiences
- Q&A time to discuss specific issues
Click here to claim your spot.
For more resources, explore the Combustible Dust section on our blog.