With the release of NFPA 652 and OSHA inspections on the rise, it’s important to understand the facts, and even the fiction, when it comes to keeping your facility safe and compliant. It is up to you to understand and comply with all of the regulations – and that’s no small task.
Register to educate yourself for smart decision making while navigating OSHA and NFPA recommendations to help implement a consistent and compliant cleaning program.
This interactive presentation will provide professionals in EH&S, maintenance and plant operations with,
• Update on the latest NFPA 652 standard and what it means to you;
• Review of current OSHA standards and recommendations;
• Critical housekeeping best practices;
• “From-the-field” application examples; and;
• Q&A to discuss specific issues
Date: June 29, 2016
Time: 2:00PM ET – 1:00PM CT – 11:00AM PT
Duration: 1 Hour
Questions already? Submit your thoughts below prior to the webinar to start the conversation.