Click Here to Register for this Free Webinar
Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 2:00 p.m. ET – 11:00 a.m. PT
Everyone is talking about combustible dust hazards and OSHA fines, but a combustible dust regulation does not exist…yet. Right now, manufacturing facilities have to match proposed OSHA regulations with existing NFPA standards to determine how to keep people, property and product safe. It’s a minefield of potential misinformation and misunderstandings.
Separate fact from fiction and get the right information to select equipment that is safe to collect combustible dust in any environment.
This interactive presentation will provide professionals in EH&S, maintenance and plant operations with,
- A basic understanding of the combustible dust issue;
- Review of the most recent NFPA and OSHA standards and recommendations;
- Critical housekeeping best practices, as they pertain to Nilfisk’s first-hand experiences; and,
- Q&A time to discuss specific issues.
- Matt Pesler, District Sales Manager