In the concrete industry, both the equipment and workers take a beating. Extreme temperatures, heavy machines, and potentially hazardous abrasive dust particles are just a few of the challenges the industry has to face. This is why Nilfisk CFM developed the Nilfisk CFM 125, a durable, lightweight, polypropylene (plastic) industrial vacuum that can stand up to the challenges of the concrete industry, on display at World of Concrete, Booth # S21605.
The Nilfisk CFM 125 will help industry professionals maintain a dust-free environment while protecting the quality of their work. Powered by two, 800-watt motors, the plastic constructed vacuum is ideal for use with surface preparation tools and equipment. Other features and benefits include:
- Oversized main filter ensures minimal maintenance, reducing down time.
- External filter shaker maintains the vacuum’s maximum suction power and filtration performance.
- Equipped with a paper bag filter for fine dust collection.
- Optional upstream HEPA filter for safe containment of collected debris. HEPA filter exceeds standards of 99.97% efficiency, down to and including 0.3 microns.
- Ergonomic container release for easy emptying
- Large fixed rear wheels and locking swivel casters for improved maneuverability
The Nilfisk CFM 125 is compatible with Nilfisk CFM’s comprehensive line of accessories, including those for overheard cleaning, allowing the user to find the perfect solution for their dust and debris application.
For more information, visit www.nilfiskcfm.com.